I am an associate professor in the Department of Psychology at Concordia University, and an affiliated researcher in the Culture and Mental Health Research Unit at the SMBD–Jewish General Hospital, Montréal, QC. I received my Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from the University of British Columbia in 2005.
- Cultural Contexts: Euro-Canadian, Han Chinese, Korean
- Clinical Issues: Depression, Anxiety, Personality Disorder, Acculturative Stress
- Psychological Topics: Emotions, Personality, Self-Concept, Values
I can supervise trainees in clinical psychology (CPA-accredited) and/or cultural psychology in the Psychology Department at Concordia University. On occasion, I also supervise interdisciplinary Ph.D. students at Concordia, or M.Sc./Ph.D. students in cultural psychiatry at McGill University.
Andrew Ryder’s Institutional Pages
- Department of Psychology, Concordia University
- Division of Social and Transcultural Psychiatry, McGill University
- Lady Davis Institute for Medical Research, SMBD-Jewish General Hospital
Andrew Ryder’s Profile Pages