I am an Assistant Professor, Teaching Stream, in the Department of Psychology at the University of Toronto Scarborough (UTSC), and an associate faculty member in the Graduate Department of Psychological Clinical Science at UTSC. I received my Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology at Concordia University in 2012.
- Cultural Contexts: Euro-Canadian, Han Chinese
- Clinical Issues: Depression, Anxiety, Somatization, Alexithymia
- Psychological Topics: Acculturation, Emotions, Illness beliefs, Values
I do not provide research supervision to graduate students, but supervise senior undergraduates conducting thesis projects in the Department of Psychology at the University of Toronto Scarborough.
Jessica Dere’s Profile Pages
- Department of Psychology, University of Toronto Scarborough
- Psychological Clinical Science at the University of Toronto